Monday 23 June 2014

The Sunshine Award

Hellooo! So I have been nominated by my dear friend EMILYTHINKS for The Sunshine Award which helps followers get to know a little bit about you with 10 random facts!

The Rules

1. Display the award
2. Say "Thankyou" to the lovely person who nominated you
3. Reveal 10 interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate some of your favourite blogs
5. Link the nominated blogs and share the news with them!

1. I have a huge phobia of birds :(

2. I really dislike theme park rides

3. I have a very small family which consists of 6 people xD

4. I am currently completely a degree in Accounting and Finance and I don't even know if that's what career path I want anymore...

5. I have recently passed my driving test! :D 3rd time lucky

6. I'm trying to start a little "business" by creating handmade/sewn cards

7. I have just become a cousin again for the second time with the new addition to the family :')

8. I want a really big family when I am older like the Shaytards and I want Zeke!

9. I want to start up a Youtube channel but I feel I need to dedicate myself to blogging since I hardly post blogs anymore

10. And finally I am going to go travelling around America next year :D I cannot wait!

I hope this helped you get to know me a little better. It is actually quiet difficult to think of 10 interesting points...

Anywho I nominate:

Roisin
Natalia
Casey

I hope you all get round to complete it so I can read them all! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment